Let us build you an awesome website that you’re clients will love, and that you can afford!
Would your business benefit from an effective website and internet marketing strategy that consistently brings you new clients each and every month?
With regards to marketing and promotion, you’re no doubt aware that many things have changed and evolved over the last ten years. Many types of traditional advertising such as Yellow Pages and many other forms of offline advertising are no longer effective and for many businesses they are a complete waste of money.
Today your prospective clients are mostly using Google, Facebook, and more than ever, they’re using their smartphones to access the internet to find what they’re looking for.
If you don’t currently have an effective internet marketing strategy that’s geared towards making your business highly visible in these channels then I can guarantee that your business success is no where near as great as it could be.
It doesn’t matter if you’re the best in the world at what you do, or if your products or services are light years ahead of your competition – if people can’t find you easily then it’s all for nothing.
New Earth Vision specialise in creating great looking websites that can be found easily by your target market. This includes search engines such as Google and Bing, Facebook, local search, mobile search and anything else we consider will be important to you.
For a limited time we are offering a very special marketing package that will make sure that you have all your bases covered and that you stand the best possible chance of getting found online – for a price that should be affordable for most businesses.
Here’s an overview of what you will get.
2) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Good SEO ensures you get found on the first page of Google and other major search engines. This is vitally important if you want to get new clients from the Internet. Hardly anybody looks in Yellow Pages these days, but almost everyone uses Google to find the services/products they need.
3) Google Local Optimisation – If you’re a local business then it’s essential that you have a Google Places business listing and that it’s well optimised. Google Local listings often get shown first when people conduct a local search in Google. I will ensure that your Google Local page is as effective as it can be.
4) Mobile Phone Optimised Website – Around 50% of people are now regularly using the Internet on their mobile phones. If you do not have a website that is optimised for mobile internet then you could easily miss out on a lot of new clients who can’t easily view your current website on a small screen. I will provide you with a mobile optimised website.
5) Facebook Fan Page – Over 700 million people now use Facebook, and chances are most of your clients are using it too. I will build your business a special Facebook fan page that will get people to ‘Like’ it, and then teach you how to use it for maximum effect.
Once you have these five areas implemented correctly, you will consistently start to attract new clients through the internet.
Please keep reading below for a greater explanation of what you’ll be getting with this unique marketing package.
1) Website Design or Redesign using WordPress CMS
Why your website needs to look great
You’ve no doubt heard the old adage “don’t judge a book by its cover” countless times in your life. It means don’t judge things by first appearance and of course the saying applies to more than just books.
But the fact is, most of us do judge things by their appearance far more often than we’d like to admit. You’ve surely also heard that “first impressions count” and we all know from experience how true that can be at times. Would you turn up at an important business meeting looking scruffy and unkempt? Not if you want to make a good first impression!
But what kind of first impression does your website leave?
For many businesses in today’s fast-changing world, your website is the first point of contact between you and a potential client. It is the primary role of your website to convince a would-be client to either buy from you, or contact you first if you provide a service. Having a badly designed website is the online equivalent of meeting a new client looking a bit scruffy and unkempt.
It’s now been about 17 years since the internet began entering the mainstream and since then the majority of people have become fairly web-savvy. Most people know an attractive looking website when they see one, and can quickly be put off by websites that looks old or are badly designed.
So it’s important that your website makes a great first impression on your visitors.
Watch the video below to see a sample of websites created by New Earth Vision:
We now work exclusively with the WordPress content management system. I believe it is one of the best content management systems in the world. By using WordPress I can quickly build websites, that not only look amazing, but they can incorporate pretty much any feature you can think of.
Here are some of the main benefits of using WordPress to power your website
1) Advanced, fully featured and great looking websites can be built quickly – reducing costs significantly
2) Flexible and easy to update – A WordPress website puts you in control of your website. You can also update your website from any computer connected to the internet because it is all done through a web browser. You don’t need any special software installed on your computer.
3) It’s ‘open source’ so the software has no cost.
4) It’s easily extendible – there are thousands of plugins available (most of them are free) which can provide your site with almost unlimited features and functionality
5) WordPress websites are easy to optimize for the search engines so that your site will likely rank higher.
6) WordPress websites easily integrate with social media such as your Facebook page
7) A wordpress website is a site for life. If you feel like you want a new design, you just install and customise a new template (or have someone do it for you). You should never need to have a completely new website designed ever again!
Amazing WordPress Themes to choose from
There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of amazing WordPress themes to choose from to make your site look amazing. Here is a small selection of WordPress Themes you could choose:
Making your site effective
We won’t just build you a nice looking website, we also make sure it will be an effective website. Sadly, many web designers don’t know much about making effective websites. Many of them are good designers and can make great looking websites, but an effective website has to do a great deal more than look sexy. And because of this problem, a lot of web designers leave their clients with websites that don’t deliver results and leave you feeling disillusioned with the internet as a marketing tool.
Is your website successfully converting your visitors into new clients? Are people contacting you regularly?
If several hundred people are visiting your website every month, but hardly any of them are contacting you then you don’t have an effective website, and that’s probably because your web designer just wasn’t up to the job.
As part of this package we will provide you with simple road-tested solutions on how you can make your site more effective so that more people actually contact you and become your clients.
2) Search Engine Optimisation for top Google rankings
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is what enables your site to rank on the first page of Google so that you always get found by people who are searching for what you offer.
Market research has found that over 70% of people rarely look past the first page of Google search results, so if you’re not ranking on the first page then the chances of your site ever being seen are pretty slim.
What’s more, if you’re not on the first page of Google then up to 10 of your competitors will be there ahead of you, and they will be the ones benefiting and getting all the new clients.
Yellow Pages advertising has become almost obsolete. Bill Gates said a few years back that “Yellow Page usage amongst people below 50 will drop to near zero over the next five years.” and his prediction has essentially come true already.
A market research company called the Kelsey Group found that as much as 97% of consumers (with an internet connection) now use the internet to research the buying of products or services in their local area. The Kelsey group survey also researched which tools people are using when they search online. They found that:
- 90% use regular search engines (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft Bing)
- 48% use Internet Yellow Pages
- 42% use comparison shopping sites
- 24% use vertical sites (A vertical site is a site like Holistic Local that specializes in a particular market or niche)
To reach the top of Google your website pages need to be well optimised for your most relevant keyword phrases. A keyword phrase might be something like “Holistic Massage Therapist in Cambridge”
I will work with you to choose the most relevant keyword phrases for your business and then I will get to work on the actual optimisation with the goal of ranking you on the first page of google within 3 months (in most cases I can get first page results in less than 2 months).
Search Engine Optimisation is easily one of the most effective and important long term investments you can make in your web marketing mix. It is absolutely essential to get it right if you want to attract new clients through the internet. Never underestimate the number of people searching Google and other search engines for what you offer.
3) Google Local Optimisation
What is Google Local?
Whenever you do a local business search on Google, you may have noticed that some of the results you get back look a little different to normal search results. These results include business addresses and phone numbers and also have their own marker which is displayed on a map of your local area. These results are pulled from Google’s local business directory which is now known as Google Local.
Google Local allows you to include your business contact information, hours of operation, directions and even photos and videos.
Our Google Local optimisation service will ensure your business is more likely to be shown first when people do a local search.
Here are the advantages of having a professionally optimised Google Local listing:
- A professionally optimised Google Local listing will ensure that your business address and phone number is shown first to the 80%+ local consumers who are using Google to search for local products and services.
- Optimised Google Local results often get shown above the normal organic search listings so you’re more likely to be at the top when people search for you.
- Google Local listings are also more mobile friendly if people are searching Google on their mobile phone.
- You can use Google Local to easily create and implement coupons for promotions that will help you attract new clients more easily.
- An optimised listing will give your business a competitive advantage because most companies are not yet fully taking advantage of what Google Local offers, therefore you’ll likely be ahead of most of your competitors.
A Google Local listing puts you on the Google map.
4) Smartphone Friendly Website
Have you noticed just how popular smartphones have become lately? Whether iPhones, Android phones or Blackberry’s, it seems that almost everyone owns or plans to own a smartphone these days.
In fact according to a very recent article in the Guardian Newspaper, almost 50% of UK adults now own a Smartphone.
Did you know:
- Mobile web growth is happening 4 times as fast as the Internet.
- The smartphone market is now larger than the PC market. Smartphones outsold PCs in the last quarter of 2010 with 101 million to 92 million
- By 2014 the mobile internet is expected to take over desktop internet usage.
- Google says that 12% of ALL searches are performed on a mobile device.
- According to Microsoft one half all of local searches are performed on a mobile device. If you’re a local company, having a mobile friendly website is even more important.
- According to a Google study, 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site that they had trouble accessing from their phone, and 40% go to a competitor’s. Can you afford to lose 61% of your audience?
One thing you can be absolutely certain of is that the mobile internet is not a passing fad, and its phenomenal growth is not going to stop anytime soon. Within a few short years almost everyone will be using smartphones that allow them to access the internet and find the information they need from wherever they may be.
So what does this mean to your business?
If almost 25% of mobile web users are only accessing the internet through their mobile phone then many people are likely accessing your website on their phone. Many of these visitors could be potential clients or customers.
Which leads to another question…
How mobile friendly is your website?
Do you know that most websites don’t look good on a mobile phone? They’re usually slow to load, difficult to view and are not suited for people who are on the go and just want quick and easy access to your most important information.
What would potential clients see if they looked at your website on their mobile phone today?
Chances are, most people will see a website that’s not very easy for them to see or navigate around. Finding the information they need might prove to be a very frustrating experience, and a lot of people probably won’t persist for very long.
If you own a smartphone (or you have a friend with one) why don’t you take a look at your web site right now. How does it look? Is it easy to read and simple to navigate?
Now, imagine if someone could access your website on their mobile phone and within just a few seconds they could access all your essential information. Including:
- List of your services
- Opening Hours
- Address and Google Map
- Call Button
- Social media links
How cool would that be?
Well that is what we’re offering you with this service!
We will create a special mobile friendly website for your business that your clients will positively love because it gives them quick access to the information they need at the touch of a screen. Your new website will be packed with mobile friendly features that will encourage potential clients to contact you.
Your site will look great on all Smartphones such as iPhones, Android Phones, Blackberrys, and also many normal phones that provide web access.
And there’s more
Having a mobile friendly website is one thing, but it’s not nearly as effective as having a complete mobile marketing strategy. As well as building you a mobile-friendly website I will also share with you several ideas you can implement to increase your business using mobile marketing.
5) Facebook Fan Page Setup & Training
What is a Facebook Fan Page?
A Facebook fan page is a special type of profile page on Facebook for your business or organisation. They are free to make yourself but some people find the process a little complicated and don’t fully understand how to get the most out of their page.
Whenever someone “likes” your fan page they automatically become a fan and from then on they will see your fan page updates appear in their Facebook newstream. As long as you use it carefully it can be an extremely powerful way of marketing yourself, however many people get it all wrong.
Whether you love or hate Facebook, nobody can deny the fact it’s now become a huge part of our culture, and it’s even being used as a tool to bring down oppresive regimes and promote freedom!!
Over 800 million people worldwide now use Facebook, and about 50% of those users log-in to Facebook at least once per day, and often spend up to 1 hour per day using it. That is far more time than anyone spends using Google and any other website.
If you don’t yet have an effective presence on Facebook then you’re missing out on what can be a really powerful marketing tool if used in the right way.
5 Reasons why your business should have a Facebook fan page
- Chances are that a high percentage of your existing and future client base are already using Facebook. By allowing them to connect with your fan page you can easily and unobtrusively keep your business within their awareness, particularly if you provide quality information that is useful to them.
- Facebook Fan pages are accessible to everyone, even people who are not members of Facebook. Fan pages are increasingly being ranked highly by Google so it also gives people another way to find you in the search engines.
- They are a great way to build trust and credibility. Fan pages are often perceived as being more inviting than web pages, and if you use them correctly they can be much more engaging and interesting for your customers.
- Maintaining a Fan page is relatively simple and cost free (although it will require a little bit of work)..
- If your business is to thrive then you need to stay current and even ahead of the trends. You need to have a presence wherever your customers are, and right now most of them are on Facebook.
Facebook Pages that actually get ‘Liked’
Now anyone can easily setup their own simple Facebook page, but the fact is most Facebook pages do not look very good and do not encourage or incentivize people to “like” them.
And why should you care if people “Like” your page? Well, once a person likes your page it means that you have direct communication with them in a way that is unobtrusive (as long as you’re not abusing it). Everytime you update your Facebook page, all your page followers will see your update in their newsfeed. This can be a great way to share useful information with your followers so that they don’t forget about you, and also promote the occasional offer to them thereby significantly increasing repeat business or generate new clients.
I will also spend one of our Skype calls discussing how you can make more effective use of Facebook as a marketing tool.
This is the most complete internet marketing solution I have ever offered, and I’m confident it will dramatically improve the business of those who take up this offer.
Not only will you get an amazing WordPress website, but I guarantee that within 3 months you will always get found on the internet by people who are looking for your services. I cover all the places where the majority of your prospective clients will be looking. These are:
– Google and other major search engines (Yahoo, Microsoft Bing)
– Google Places
– Mobile Internet
If at first glance the price sounds too expensive for you, I would like you to think about what kind of results I would need to achieve for you in order for you to consider it a worthwhile investment. Would it be 3 extra clients per month? Or perhaps 5 or 10?
If you have a clear idea in mind then you should go ahead and apply for this service because I will not take you on as a client unless I believe I can meet your expectations.
I have no desire to take your money if I don’t think I can deliver the results you need for the cost to be worthwhile. In other words I don’t want the price of this service to be a cost to you, but an investment that will provide a high return for your business over the next 12 months and beyond.
The cost of this entire marketing package is just £795 (or $1300 USD).
If you're interested in any of our products or services, please contact us through the enquiry form
Get In Touch
If you're interested in any of our products or services, please contact us through the enquiry form